William B. Judge is a dedicated leader with over 10 years of experience overseeing the operations of the City of Barberton.
As the Mayor of Barberton since 2012, Judge has built a proven track record of forward-thinking and positive movement for the community in all aspects including maximizing the impact of tax dollars through grant funding.
- City of Barberton Mayor (January 2012-current)
- County of Summit Fiscal Officer II (February 2008-December 2011)
- City of Barberton City Council (January 2004-December 2011)
- McDonald Investments Manager, Money Market Division (February 2002- December 2007)
- PPG Community Advisor Board - Board Member
- Howmet Community Advisor Board - Board Member
- Barberton City Schools Academic Hall of Fame - Member
- Barberton City Schools/United Way Mentorship Program
- Barberton Community Development Corp (BCDC) - Board Member
- Barberton Community Foundation (BCF) - Board Member
- Barberton Youth Soccer - Volunteer
- Barberton Salvation Army - Volunteer
- Barberton Area Community Ministries (BACM) - Volunteer
Click through the gallery below to learn more about Mayor Judge's record of experience and history in Barberton.